sugar daddy sites Free Sugar Daddy Sites

Top 20 U.S. Cities with Most Sugar Daddies

In the United States, the average Sugar Daddy is 39 years old and has a41.2% chance of being married. He makes an average annual income of US$263,589, is worth about US$5.6 Million, and spends approximately US$4,357 a month on his sugar addiction. As for his sugar preferences, there is a 95.6% chance he is heterosexual, 3.8% chance he is homosexual, and 0.6% chance he is bisexual.

So what are the Top 20 cities with the best chances of nabbing a good Daddy? Well, we published this list today and when the media got a hold of them, some reporters wrote to us in disbelieve. An LA Weekly reporter refused to believe that his native Los Angeles isn't the Sugar Capital of the world given Hef and his Playboy mansion was there. I explained to him that if we had compiled a list based on simply the number of sugar daddies, it would have been misleading since Los Angeles and New York, being the biggest metropolitan area by population would no doubt win. As such, the list we complied was by population density. What really mattered here is the number of sugar daddies per 1000 adult male in the city. So, guess which city topped the list?

  1. San Francisco, CA – (3.51 per 1000)
  2. Boston, MA – (2.47 per 1000)
  3. Austin, TX – (2.35 per 1000)
  4. Las Vegas, NV – (2.32 per 1000)
  5. Los Angeles, CA – (2.31 per 1000)
  6. Washington DC – (2.24 per 1000)
  7. Hartford, CT – (2.21 per 1000)
  8. Miami, FL – (2.14 per 1000)
  9. New York, NY – (2.10 per 1000)
  10. San Diego, CA – (1.85 per 1000)
  11. Seattle, WA – (1.83 per 1000)
  12. Tampa, FL – (1.79 per 1000)
  13. Denver, CO – (1.72 per 1000)
  14. Orlando, FL – (1.69 per 1000)
  15. New Orleans, LA – (1.68 per 1000)
  16. Dallas, TX – (1.54 per 1000)
  17. Salt Lake City, UT – (1.50 per 1000)
  18. Atlanta, GA – (1.41 per 1000)
  19. Charlotte, NC – (1.37 per 1000)
  20. Phoenix, AZ – (1.31 per 1000)

And what about the city with the most generous Sugar Daddies? Here is the average monthly SD budget from the top 20 most generous cities (Please note that monthly budget is NOT the monthly allowance, rather it is the total SD budget that includes gifts, travel, dining, shopping and allowances):

  1. Los Angeles, CA – Avg. monthly budget: $5,710
  2. New York, NY – Avg. monthly budget: $5,002
  3. Seattle, WA – Avg. monthly budget: $4,985
  4. Miami, FL – Avg. monthly budget: $4,927
  5. Louisville, KY – Avg. monthly budget: $4,860
  6. Las Vegas, NV – Avg. monthly budget: $4,773
  7. Phoenix, AZ – Avg. monthly budget: $4,625
  8. Salt Lake City, UT – Avg. monthly budget: $4,563
  9. Columbus, OH – Avg. monthly budget: $4,423
  10. Buffalo, NY – Avg. monthly budget: $4,293
  11. Orlando, FL – Avg. monthly budget: $4,275
  12. Tampa, FL – Avg. monthly budget: $4,229
  13. Pittsburgh, PA – Avg. monthly budget: $4,219
  14. Cleveland, OH – Avg. monthly budget: $4,211
  15. Chicago, IL – Avg. monthly budget: $4,177
  16. Kansas City, KS – Avg. monthly budget: $4,135
  17. Boston, MA – Avg. monthly budget: $4,111
  18. Hartford, CT – Avg. monthly budget: $4,095
  19. San Diego, CA – Avg. monthly budget: $4,043
  20. Dallas, TX – Avg. monthly budget: $3,969